Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'North Bolivar' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- Fundraising Party to Celebrate First Anniversary of Mekong, Bronx’s Southeast Asian Community Organization
- Health/PAC Bulletin Archives available online: A new resource for health activists
- New Book on Free Clinics by Virginia Brennan
- IN A WAY, PUBLIC HEALTH DEALS WITH ‘STATISTICAL LIVES’ AND NOT WITH ‘REAL LIVES’ AS THE HUMAN RIGHT TO HEALTH DOES.
- Can we eliminate health disparities without addressing wealth disparities?