Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'North Bolivar' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- Slide shows on Public Health and Social Justice Website Updated for 2015
- IN THE CONTEMPORARY GLOBAL GOVERNANCE LANDSCAPE, IT IS POWER ASYMMETRIES BETWEEN ACTORS WITH CONFLICTING INTERESTS THAT SHAPE THE SOCIAL AND POLITICAL DETERMINATION OF HEALTH. #
- Post 2015 development agenda latest
- THE HUMAN RIGHTS CONCEPT IS CREEPING-IN INTO THE DEVELOPMENT LINGO IN A DISTORTED MANNER AND IN THE WRONG CONTEXT; NOWADAYS THIS IS A CURRENT OCCURRENCE (L. Lhotska)
- OVERCOMING POVERTY IS NOT A GESTURE OF CHARITY. IT IS AN ACT OF JUSTICE. IT IS THE PROTECTION OF A FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT: THE RIGHT TO DIGNITY AND TO A DECENT LIFE. (Nelson Mandela)