Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'North Bolivar' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- HUMAN RIGHTS TODAY REPRESENT THE MOST IMPORTANT SYSTEM OF UNIVERSAL VALUES THAT SHOULD BE USED AS A COMMON NORMATIVE BASIS
- Damaged Care back in NYC: The Musical Comedy about Health Care in America
- SocMed Uganda 2015 Course Announcement – Reminder
- THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE OUTSIDERS TO THE PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL RIGHTS –NO MATTER HOW STRONGLY THEY AFFIRM THE OPPOSITE
- ON DEVELOPMENT, THE LAW, EMPTY PROMISES AND RESISTANCE IN TIMES OF AGITATION.