Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'Civil rights' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- IN A WAY, PUBLIC HEALTH DEALS WITH ‘STATISTICAL LIVES’ AND NOT WITH ‘REAL LIVES’ AS THE HUMAN RIGHT TO HEALTH DOES.
- New Book on Free Clinics by Virginia Brennan
- Health/PAC Bulletin Archives available online: A new resource for health activists
- YES, WE EVENTUALLY ALL HAVE BEGGING RIGHTS, BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. (part 2 of 3)
- THE TIME FOR FALSE NOTIONS IS OVER: HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS ARE NOT PERVERSE AGITATORS.