Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'Civil rights' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- MAKING HUMAN RIGHTS RADICAL AGAIN: THE ROLE OF SCIENCE, PASSION AND COMMITMENT (A. Atkisson, J.J. Johnson) (Part 1 of 3)
- Slide shows on Public Health and Social Justice Website Updated for 2015
- IN THE CONTEMPORARY GLOBAL GOVERNANCE LANDSCAPE, IT IS POWER ASYMMETRIES BETWEEN ACTORS WITH CONFLICTING INTERESTS THAT SHAPE THE SOCIAL AND POLITICAL DETERMINATION OF HEALTH. #
- What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- MAKING HUMAN RIGHTS RADICAL AGAIN: THE ROLE OF SCIENCE, PASSION AND COMMITMENT (Part 2 of 3)