Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in [...]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'Civil rights' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- THERE IS A WRONG USE OF VERBS WHEN REFERRING TO THE HUMAN RIGHTS FRAMEWORK. WE DO NOT SAY ‘ENCOURAGE’, ‘LOBBY’, ‘DISCUSS’ OR ‘UNDERTAKE EFFORTS TO’; WE SAY ‘DEMAND’ –AND FOR THAT WE EMPOWER.
- HEALTH: NOT CHARITY, NOT MERCHANDISE: A HUMAN RIGHT. (part 2 of 2)
- HEALTH: NOT CHARITY, NOT MERCHANDISE: A HUMAN RIGHT. (part 1 of 2)
- Cuba Leads the World in Lowest Patient per Doctor Ratio; How do they do it?
- POVERTY IS THE NECESSARY CONDITION OF CAPITALIST PRODUCTION AND THE ACCUMULATION OF WEALTH.