Out in the Rural Produced by Judy Schader Rogers, 1970 If you have problems with the streaming video, you can download the film here. It is 22 minutes long and may take some time to download. A classic film in community health… Shot in the fall of 1969 and the winter of 1970, “Out in […]
June 4th, 2008 by Matthew Anderson
You are currently browsing the The Social Medicine Portal weblog archives for 'Civil rights' tag.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- HISTORY MUST SPEAK TO US MUCH MORE FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THOSE FOREVER MARGINALIZED, FROM WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HUMAN RIGHTS OVER THE MILLENNIA.
- THE UNITED NATION’S EXPERTISE AND COMPETENCE IS NEEDED MORE AND NOT LESS IN A WORLD IN WHICH GENUINE DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION IS REPLACING DISCREDITED PATTERNS OF FOREIGN AID AS PATRONAGE.
- Social Medicine and Human Rights in Health Professional Training
- HUMAN RIGHTS ARE NOT A SUPPLEMENTAL TASK IN ECONOMIC AND DEVELOPMENT AFFAIRS POLICY MAKING; THEY ARE A CORE ISSUE. (D. Messner)
- Slide Shows on Public Health and Social Justice Website Updated for Fall, 2015