Our colleagues at Bronx Defenders passed on a video about Alberto Willmore, one of their clients who was arrested for marijuana possession (which has been decriminalized in New York). The film documents the mulitiple consequences such an arrest can have even when an individual’s charges are dismissed.
December 21st, 2013 by Matthew Anderson
Doctors for the 99%: Medical Solidarity with Occupy Wall Street
Our Most Popular Posts
- Pegasus Conference: Peace, Global Health and Sustainability (Toronto, May 2-4, 2014)
- Single Payer in Seven Minutes!
- 2014 Einstein Student Run Social Medicine Course
- HUMAN RIGHTS TODAY REPRESENT THE MOST IMPORTANT SYSTEM OF UNIVERSAL VALUES THAT SHOULD BE USED AS A COMMON NORMATIVE BASIS
- The tragic consequences of a marijuana arrest for a NYC school teacher